You would like to get involved here at The Pregnancy Center?
Do you have a passion to make an impact and invest in the lives of women in our community? Do you desire to put your faith into action? Do you have any free time to volunteer?
If you answered yes to these questions, The Pregnancy Center may be the place for you!
What does a Pregnancy Center Volunteer do?
There are many ways you can be involved with The Pregnancy Center.
One way is to become a Client Mentor. Mentors meet with clients once per week and take them through the Earn While You Learn Program. This program is designed with interactive video lessons that you go over with your client. Mentors are also trained to take walk-in clients and self-administered pregnancy tests with them.
If these don’t sound like something you can do there are many more areas in which you can serve!
- Help sort gently used clothing for the Parent Pantry
- Become an ultrasound viewer and sit in on ultrasound scans
- If you are a Registered Nurse – donate your time to administer pregnancy tests
- Help prepare mailers and join us for fellowship
- Make copies for our Earn While You Learn lessons
- Participate in annual and special events
- Maintenance person
- Assist in the Baby Bottle Boomerang Fundraiser
How do I become a volunteer?
Contact our Client Services Coordinator, Ronda Everist, who will discuss becoming a volunteer with you. She will give you a volunteer application along with information about our training sessions. Once you complete the volunteer training, you will schedule the days and times you want to volunteer. We are very flexible and want you to schedule time that works best with your calendar. Give us a call at 541-772-1921 or email Ronda at: firstname.lastname@example.org