Here at The Pregnancy Center we offer a variety of services to the community at no cost. All are welcome without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, or other arbitrary circumstances. You can be sure you will receive honest and open answers to your questions according to our Commitment Of Care
Our confidential medical services are administrated by our team of highly trained registered nurses. Services include:
- FREE Pregnancy Testing
- FREE “Limited Obstetrical” Ultrasound with our licensed Registered Nurses
- FREE STI Testing for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea
- FREE 90 Day prescription for pre-natal vitamins
- FREE Nurse Consultations
- FREE Earn While You Learn – a series of weekly classes with a Mentor that are relevant to your immediate situation and allow you to earn Mommy Money / Daddy Dollar coupons to spend in our Parent Pantry for items like diapers, wipes, a car seat, stroller, clothing and much more.
New Moms Club
- FREE New Moms Club – a series of 5 classes for women nearing their babies’ delivery dates. Topics may include: pregnant body evolving & delivery, breastfeeding, infant CPR choking and basic child safety, and car seat installation.
Post Abortion Support
- FREE Forgiven and Set Free – Post Abortion Support Group for those who struggle with regret depression, guilt and painful memories. There is HOPE and HEALING.